Here are some extra pictures of her new setup. As you can see there are LOTS of things she is connected to. Now startes the ins and outs of medications to keep all of her stats balanced.
here is a cute little piggy shot (for phil). :-)
and yes, she still has her bow...it stayed on all through surgery.

This is what she will look like for a few days until they close up her chest. Right now she is still heavily sedated so she wont move too much.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
OH my goodness! How can one little baby have so many wires! SO glad it went well, what a fighter!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, Mauri, I can't even imagine what it's like to see your child like that.
ReplyDeletePlease call me when you get the chance. I know you are so busy and so stressed but I need to do something to help you out. I thik about you all the time and have been praying constantly.
Love you all!
Of course you have a pink bow on her. :) She is an amazing little one for sure. We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteSo many things! I hope they keep it warm in there. I want to snuggle her in a blanket. I am sure your arms are aching for her right now. She is already such a strong girl.
ReplyDelete