i put on my favorite shirt . and walked in to see this... No breathing tube...she it doing well breathing on her own. Needing more oxygen then we did at home, but she needs it to help recover.
This next picture is beautiful, I got to see her open her eyes...but sad at the same time because she looks so helpless, and medicated. She is doing amazing though and was even able to drink a few ounces of pedylight.
I kept refreshing the blog this morning to get an update:) Love your shirt! In the picture with Darla Jane and her eyes open, she looks so much like Katelyn! Happy to see the super star continues to amaze us all
I kept refreshing the blog this morning to get an update:) Love your shirt! In the picture with Darla Jane and her eyes open, she looks so much like Katelyn! Happy to see the super star continues to amaze us all
ReplyDeleteSo I am crying and so happy to see her little face. Praying she exceeds even our rockstar expectations:) Hugs to you all
ReplyDelete